Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Project Life Part 1

A Beautiful Mess is one of my absolute favorite blogs that I follow.  A while back, Elsie had started talking about this Project Life project she was starting and, to me, it sounds like an amazingly sweet way to capture the good things in life in a little book.  Her posts about Project life can be found here and here!

The idea and the foundation of this project can be found at this site, along with some ways to get started and buy supplies.  Frankly, I have a couple of $5 cardstock books from WalMart and a wire-bound sketch pad that I'm planning to transform for the project in the near future.

I will be posting some pictures soon (a.k.a. when I actually print pictures to start the book) in Part 2 and keep you updated as I go along through the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment