Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Easiest Picture Display

Hey everyone!  The next few weeks will be posts about things I plan to do when/after I move in with Miss K.  Since I will be moving in two weeks (and have been packing everything) I can't really pull things out and do the project itself, so I'll be showing you the ideas and sharing my own and I will do a follow-up post after they're finished.  Sound good? Good. It better.

The majority of these ideas came from Pinterest (because I'm an uncontrollable addict).  The first one I'm really excited to try is this photo display idea, which I've also seen in the background of ARose186's (Arden) videos on youtube (which can be found here!)

I can't wait to try this out!  If you've tried it, post a picture and show us what you came up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment