Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DIY Party: Centerpiece Ideas

Hey everyone!  Welcome to the first installment of the DIY Party series!  This is going to be five sections of DIY party ideas that I have found (and love!) through Pinterest and I cannot wait to start using them!

First off, I found possibly the cutest way to recycle cans from tomatoes or canned fruits.
All you have to do is clean out the can, cover with funky duct tape (which come in a thousand patterns and colors now) and add a ribbon.  So cute and simple, I can't believe I hadn't though of it before now.

Next, from Smart School House, I found this adorable and incredibly easy way to have flower lights be a part of the table without the real-life flames and fire hazard.

Here, I found a great fall centerpiece. Yes, I've already got my mind on fall, but when don't I?  I absolutely love this idea and I tried it last year with my preschool class but my hair dryer is cheap and didn't get hot enough so I'm determined to try again (and succeed) this year.



Finally, I saw this really cute idea on Pinterest, but the source was just the picture itself.  The idea is to have a styrofoam ball and a large candle holder.  Candle holders generally have a spike that goes through the bottom of the candle, which you will need to poke through the bottom of the styrofoam ball.  Then, poke the sticks of as many lollipops as you can fit into the styrofoam to make this cute little "Sucker Ball".

Thanks for stopping by!  Next DIY is party games!

No comments:

Post a Comment